- With this website EPCCS intends to offer a unique forum for an unbiased exchange of knowledge and information in the field of LDL-Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Hypertension/Heart failure, Diabetes, Lifetime CV risk, Renal Disease, Anticoagulation and Gastroenterology, without having a promotional character. The website is supervised by an independent advisory editorial board. Scientists of the company Medcon International B.V. support the content of the website. This forum is financially supported via unrestricted educational grants.
- Although EPCCS has taken reasonable care in creating and maintenance of this website, EPCCS nor Medcon International B.V. is responsible for any consequences of the use of any information contained in or accessed through this website. We make no warranties, representations or give any undertakings, either explicit or implied, about any of the content of this website. The use of information obtained or downloaded from or through this website is at the user's sole discretion and risk.
- Information on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice. A SUITABLY QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL MUST ALWAYS BE CONSULTED ON ANY PROBLEM OR MATTER WHICH IS COVERED BY ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION.
- Nor EPCCS nor Medcon International B.V. does accept any liability for any direct or indirect damages to visitors of the website, as a consequence of the use of the information presented on this website. The information on this and other websites is made available as is, without any explicit or implicit warranty as to its fitness for a particular purpose.
- In case of complaints about this website you can inform us via info@EPCCS.org. Any complaints submitted will be verified at least within two days. We will always provide feedback on complaints received. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS TO REPORT ANY SIDE EFFECTS OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS.
- The copyright in this website, including all documents, files, text, images, graphics, devices and code contained in it and in this website's general 'look and feel,' is owned by Medcon International B.V., or by third parties, when a particular source is referred to. For reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, including framing, creating any derivative work based on this website and/or its content, incorporation into other websites, electronic retrieval systems or publications, prior approval is required of the particular copyright owner. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any right or licence.
- Links to this website may not be included in other websites without prior written consent of EPCCS.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third-party-owned websites. We have no control over any third-party-owned websites or content referred to, accessed by or available on these websites; therefore we do not recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third-party websites or content or for the availability of such websites.
- To these terms Dutch law applies.
- If you register in order to use this website or to otherwise complete an online application form, then personally identifiable information about you will be collected, such as your name, e-mail address, country of residence and other information which you voluntarily submit.
- Your personal data will not processed without your consent. However, we reserve the right, in exceptional circumstances to have additional processing conducted to the extent permitted or required by law, or in support of any legal or criminal investigation.
- Personal data will only be processed for administration of user registration on this website. Your personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable legal en ethical requirements with respect to reporting and archiving.
- You have the right to require to review your personal data and have it corrected or deleted. In the course of handling your personal data, measures reasonably designed are taken to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- In addition, anonymous information about your visit to this website, such as some of the pages you visit and some of the searches you perform, may be collected and processed. Such anonymous information is used to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, “cookies” may be installed that collect the first level domain name of the user and the date and time of access.
- We may sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They may need access to your personal information, but solely in order to perform their functions. They will be subject to a similar confidentiality obligation.